How to get
Recommendations in the fight against COVID-19
In Spain we have had very hard months due to the pandemic, and we are still in the heat of fighting the virus, as well as the rest of the world. Now more than ever, it is everyone’s job to stop this virus and fight to regain normality. Therefore, we ask you to follow the sanitary recommendations whenever you leave home:
- ALWAYS wear face mask. Especially inside buildings (it is mandatory to access the Torcal Alto Visitor Center, toilets, museum, shop, etc.), and outdoors when it is not possible to keep a minimum safety distance of 2 meters. The correct use of a mask is one of the best weapons against spread.
- Wash your hands frequently. It is usual to find sanitizing gels at the entrance of any establishment, where they invite us to use them before going inside. But remember, washing your hands with soap and water frequently, as well as being less damaging to your skin, is more effective than using so many sanitizing gels.
- Keep safety distance of 2 meters. It is easy to do (especially now, in the hot days of Spain), and it can save lives, save your life …
For you, for your family, for the rest of the world, please be responsible.
How to acces to “Torcal de Antequera” Nature Reserve
The Torcal de Antequera Nature Reserve is the most important, beautiful karstic phenomenon in Spain, and it is located near the city of Antequera, in the province of Malaga.
The most recommended access is through the city of Antequera. Once in Antequera, follow the signs to “El Torcal” or “Villanueva de la Concepción”, until you reach the A-7075 mountain road. After passing the sharp curves of the “Boca del Asno”, near kilometer 42, turn towards the “Centro de Visitantes Torcal Alto“. At the end of this narrow road, there is the destination.
The access road from Málaga is the A-45, towards Cordoba-Seville-Granada up to Casabermeja exit. Take this exit and go on by A-7075 until “Villanueva de la Concepción”. When you arrive to this small town, you should continue in direction of “Antequera” until you get to the detour the “Centro de Visitantes Torcal Alto”.
The access of private vehicles to the Nature Reserve is limited to the capacity of superior parking, located next to the “Visitor Center”. When it is complete, the access to private vehicles is closed, in which case the vehicles should be parked in the lower parking next to the A-7075. This usually happens on weekends and holidays. More information here.
I don’t have a car, how can I get to the Torcal de Antequera?
There is still no public transport to the Torcal, so if you do not have your own car or rental, you can choose any of these options to visit us:
- Rent a taxi in Antequera. They offer different rates and packages:
- Hire a guided tour with transportation included, like the one offered by our friends from Visita Antequera.
More information and contact
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 0034 952243324 (10h a 17h)
- 0034 637596465 (Whatsapp)