Torcal for Groups
Torcal for Groups is the perfect guided tour for organized groups. Do not miss the opportunity to know the spectacular Torcal de Antequera Natural Reserve guided by guides with a long experience.
We adapt the visit to all types of groups and needs. We have total flexibility to offer the service you want: duration, difficulty, theme or languages. From simple routes to have a general contact with El Torcal to special tours on geology, birdwatching, botany, anthropology… Therefore, we can offer a guided tour adapted to each group from 1 hour in duration to a maximum of 4 hours (half a day).
Not sure which visit to choose for your group? This is yours!
This guided tour is perfect to any organized group, be it a Travel Agency, groups of friends or families, company events, associations, clubs, specific groups, etc. For groups of 15 or more people. The rates are more advantageous!
Guided tours for groups to Torcal de Antequera Nature Reserve can be in English, French or Spanish.
- Groups up to 20 people: € 140 / group
- From 20 people: € 7 / person
VAT is included in the rate, as well as civil liability insurance for active tourism activities and specialized guides in the Torcal de Antequera Natural Park.
Duration of the guided visit to Torcal for Groups
Both the duration and the schedule of the visit is adapted to each group, depending on the season of year and the time available to the group.
So, in the months from autumn to winter, it is better to have a guided tour in the morning, taking advantage of the sunny hours. But well into the spring and summer months, this visit is more spectacular at sunset, enjoying the beautiful sunsets of Torcal de Antequera.
In any case, the guided tour will have a maximum duration of 4 hours, with breaks.
Hiking route through the Torcal de Antequera
Torcal for groups is an adapted guided tour, but we always do a hiking route through Torcal de Antequera, where we explain the entire history of the natural park.
If the group is used to hiking, we will go through the Route of the Ammonites, as it is one of the most beautiful and complete routes in Torcal de Antequera.
- Length (approx.): 4,50km
- Type: Circular
- Terrain: Very irregular and stony
- Difficulty: Medium-low. Not recommended for people with medical problems in the joints of the legs (knees, ankles, hips) or children under 7 years of age.
- Time of visit (approx.): 10:15 am to 1:15 am
- The guide will make several stops along the route to interpret the landscape (geology, flora, fauna, history of man in the Torcal …)
But if the group is of people with less mobility or does not have much time for the visit, the hiking route will be adapted in duration and difficulty. In this case, the visit can be completed with a guided visit to the Torcal Alto Visitor Center (museum and audiovisual).
In any case, Torcal for groups will have a maximum duration of 4 hours, with breaks included.
More information and reservations of Torcal for Groups
For more information or to book this guided tour, please provide us with the following information:
- Country of origin and number of people (approx.)
- Date for the guided tour and time. This visit is recommended in the morning in the months of October to April, due to the hours of sunshine available. But from May to September, it is possible to visit at sunset.
- Type of group (families with children, seniors, hikers …)
- Contact information
- Any other information that you consider of interest, such as people with special needs, adaptation of the schedule, etc.
Please, send us this information to email@example.com