Torcal Under the Full Moon
The Torcal de Antequera contains secrets and mysteries that can only be discovered by sharpening our senses.
In the moonlight, this halo of mystery intensifies, listening to whispers in the night and guessing phantasmagoric shadows every step we take.
Dare to live this experience with a local expert guide, who will help you to understand why the Torcal de Antequera is one of the most beautiful places in the world.
- May: 18*
- June: 14, 15
- July: 12, 13, 16
- August: 14, 15, 16, 17
- Also available for private groups. Do not hesitate to request free rates at email@example.com
Check out time: 09:00pm (*08:00pm in May 18)
Meeting Point and Time: Torcal Alto Visitor Center – 8:40 pm (*07:40pm in May 18)
- Length (approx.): 4km
- Type: Circular
- Land: Very irregular and stony
- Difficulty: Medium-low (not recommended for people with mobility problems, sedentary or under 8 years)
- Duration (aprox.): 3 hours
- The monitor will make several stops along the route to interpret the landscape (geology, flora, fauna, history of the man in the Torcal…)
- Normal: 12€
- Reduced price (under 12 years): 10€
*This activity only covers the guide service of the monitors and the necessary materials. Transportation and victualling are not included.
**The activity will be suspended if we do not have a minimum of registered participants. In this case, the participants will be notified by e-mail (check that your e-mail address is correct in the reservation and also your “Spam” folder).
Tips and advices:
- Wear enough warm clothing and raincoat. Remember: higher altitude, lower the temperature. You can consult the meteorology in the following web: http://goo.gl/s6iy8S
- Use of hiking boots. The terrain is very stony and irregular. Good footwear can prevent accidents.
- Bring water and some food.
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility problems.
- For security reasons, the participation of children under 8 years will not be allowed.
- The organization could deny participation to those who do not have minimum requirements to carry out the activity.
- Pets: Pets are allowed in the Natural Park (they must be tied and the owner must have all the documentation in order). You must keep in mind that you are in a Protected Natural Area with specific regulations.
- Picnic: in the parking area there are several picnic tables that anyone can use for lunch. The Restaurant and the tables on the terrace belong to a private establishment, therefore, only the consumption of products of the same establishment will be allowed. Please respect the other customers and staff.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org