Guided tour for families (Peque Safari)
Flowers in spring or autumn fruits, marine fossils, legends and secrets … and some surprises. Through a simple walking tour, we will discover the secrets of the Torcal de Antequera.
Enjoy with your family of this perfect activity in a magical environment.
- March: 2, 17, 24
- Also available for private groups. Do not hesitate to request free rates at email@example.com
Schedule: 10:30am to 1:30 pm
Meeting point: Torcal Alto Visitor Center
- Length (maximum): 1,50km
- Type: Circular
- Terrain: Very irregular and stony
- Difficulty: Low (not recommended for people with mobility problems or children under 4 years)
- Duration (approx.): 3 hours
- The guide will make several stops along the route to interpret the landscape (geology, flora, fauna, history of the man in the Torcal…)
- Activity especially recommended for families with children between 4 and 8 years old
- In order for the activity to proceed with complete safety, at least 1 adult is required for every 2 children
- 6€/children under 12
*This activity only covers the guide service of the monitors and the necessary materials. Transportation and victualling are not included.
**The activity will be suspended if we do not have a minimum of registered participants. In this case, the participants will be notified by e-mail (check that your e-mail address is correct in the reservation and also your “Spam” folder).
Torcal Alto Restaurant Offer: participants of any guided activity will have a 15% discount for lunch that day at the Torcal Alto Restaurant. To opt for this discount, you must indicate it in your reservation.
- Warm clothes and raincoat. Remember that the Torcal de Antequera Natural Park is located at an altitude of more than 1200 meters and has its own mid-mountain climate. Check here the weather forecast.
- Hiking boots or trekking shoes. Due to the irregular and steep terrain, it is strongly discouraged to choose any other type of footwear.
- Small backpack with water and some food.
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility problems, fatigue or in low physical form. For security reasons, the participation of children under 4 years old will not be allowed.
- The organization may deny participation to those persons who do not meet the minimum conditions to carry out the activity.
- Pets: Pets are allowed but must be tied all time. The Natural Park has a specific regulation about it.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org