Route of the 5 Senses
Sight, smell, touch, hearing and, of course, taste will be our guides through this unique experience in the Torcal de Antequera.
Do not miss this original and surprising moment under the magic of the “sea of stone”
- Summer 2019: Route of the 5 Senses at sunset
- October’19: 12, 19
- November’19: 1, 19
- December’19: 9
- Also available for private groups. More information and rates for groups: email@example.com
Departure time: 10: 30 am
Meeting point: Torcal Alto Visitor Center
Feature of the route:
- Length (approx.): 4km
- Type: Circular
- Terrain: Very irregular and stony
- Difficulty: Medium-low (not recommended for people with mobility problems, sedentary or under 7)
- Duration (approx.): 3 hours
- The guide will make several stops along the route to interpret the landscape (geology, flora, fauna, history of man in the Torcal …)
- 10€/children under 12
* This activity only covers the guide service of the monitors, the necessary materials and the relevant insurance. In no case it is included the transport to the places where the activities are carried out nor the victualling.
** The activity will be suspended if a minimum number of registered participants is not reached. In this case, participants will be notified by e-mail (check that you have correctly entered your e-mail address in the booking form and also your “Spam” or “SPAM” folder).
- Warm clothes and raincoat. Remember that the Torcal de Antequera Natural Park is located at an altitude of more than 1200 meters and has its own mid-mountain climate. Check here the weather forecast.
- Hiking boots or trekking shoes. Due to the irregular and steep terrain, it is strongly discouraged to choose any other type of footwear.
- Small backpack with water and some food.
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility problems, fatigue or in low physical form. For security reasons, the participation of children under 7 years of age will not be allowed.
- The organization may deny participation to those persons who do not meet the minimum conditions to carry out the activity.
- Pets: Pets are allowed but must be tied all time. The Natural Park has a specific regulation about it.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org