Route of the 5 senses at sunset
Sight, smell, touch, hearing and taste will be your guides through this experience in the Torcal of Antequera. And all under the magical light of the summer sunsets.
- June: 26
- July: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- August: 7, 14, 21, 28
- September: 4
- Check availability here
- Also available for private groups. Ask for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit schedule (according to season)*:
- June to August 14: 7pm to 10pm
- August 15 to August 31: 6:30pm to 9:30pm
- September: 6pm to 9pm
Meeting point: Torcal Alto Visitor Center
- Length (approx.): 4km
- Type: Circular
- Land: Very irregular and stony
- Difficulty: Medium-low (not recommended for people with mobility problems or under 8 years)
- Duration (approx.): 3 hours
- The monitor will make several stops along the way to interpret the landscape through the senses
- Normal: 12€
- Reduced price (under 12 years): 10€
- Together we will beat it! These are difficult times for everyone and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to follow through on your dreams. So, we offer you a 20% discount on the rate, which will be applied automatically when making the payment by credit card.
*This activity only covers the guide service of the monitors and the necessary materials. Transportation and victualling are not included.
**The activity will be suspended if we do not have a minimum of registered participants. In this case, the participants will be notified by e-mail (check that your e-mail address is correct in the reservation and also your “Spam” folder).
Tips and advices:
- Wear long pants and some warmth. Thistles and thorns are frequent. Also, remember: higher altitude, lower temperature. You can consult the meteorology in the following:http://goo.gl/s6iy8S
- Use of hiking boots. The terrain is very stony and irregular. Good footwear can prevent accidents.
- Bring drinking water and some food.
- Bring lantern. The end of the route will be done at night.
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility problems.
- For security reasons, the participation of children under 8 years will not be allowed.
- The organization could deny participation to those who do not have minimum requirements to carry out the activity.
- Pets: Pets are allowed in the Natural Park (they must be tied and the owner must have all the documentation in order). You must keep in mind that you are in a Protected Natural Area with specific regulations.
- Picnic: in the parking area there are several picnic tables that anyone can use for lunch. The Restaurant and the tables on the terrace belong to a private establishment, therefore, only the consumption of products of the same establishment will be allowed. Please respect the other customers and staff.
For more information and reservation problems:
- The booking platform has bugs on Ipad and Iphone. If you have problems, please contact or try another device.