Route of the 5 senses at sunset
Sight, smell, touch, hearing and taste will be your guides through this experience in the Torcal of Antequera. And all under the magical light of the summer sunsets.
- July: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- August: 7, 14, 21, 28
- September: 4
- Check availability here
- Also available for private groups. Ask for more information at email@example.com
Visit schedule (according to season):
This activity depends on the sunset time, so the schedule will vary according to the time of year, between 6pm and 10pm. When making the reservation, you will receive a personalized message with the correct time according to the reserved date. The complete activity is approximately 3 hours.
Meeting point: Torcal Alto Visitor Center
- Length (approx.): 4km
- Type: Circular
- Land: Very irregular and stony
- Difficulty: Medium-low (not recommended for people with mobility problems or under 8 years)
- Duration (approx.): 3 hours
- The monitor will make several stops along the way to interpret the landscape through the senses
- Normal: 12€
- Reduced price (under 12 years): 10€
*This activity only covers the guide service of the monitors and the necessary materials. Transportation and victualling are not included.
**The activity will be suspended if we do not have a minimum of registered participants. In this case, the participants will be notified by e-mail (check that your e-mail address is correct in the reservation and also your “Spam” folder).
Tips and advices:
- Wear long pants and some warmth. Thistles and thorns are frequent. Also, remember: higher altitude, lower temperature. You can consult the meteorology in the following:http://goo.gl/s6iy8S
- Use of hiking boots. The terrain is very stony and irregular. Good footwear can prevent accidents.
- Bring drinking water and some food.
- Bring lantern. The end of the route will be done at night.
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility problems.
- For security reasons, the participation of children under 8 years will not be allowed.
- The organization could deny participation to those who do not have minimum requirements to carry out the activity.
- Pets: Pets are allowed in the Natural Park (they must be tied and the owner must have all the documentation in order). You must keep in mind that you are in a Protected Natural Area with specific regulations.
- Picnic: in the parking area there are several picnic tables that anyone can use for lunch. The Restaurant and the tables on the terrace belong to a private establishment, therefore, only the consumption of products of the same establishment will be allowed. Please respect the other customers and staff.
For more information and reservation problems:
- The booking platform has bugs on Ipad and Iphone. If you have problems, please contact or try another device.