Integral route of “Ammonites + Labyrinth” (old Red Route)
The Integral Route of “Ammonites + Labyrinth” is a complete tour of the Torcal Alto, which includes the impressive panoramic views of the Route of the Ammonites, along with the mysterious alleys of the Karstic Labyrinth. A show for the senses!
And all this, as always, accompanied by the best and most experienced local guides.
- Following the recommendations of the health authorities regarding the spread of COVID-19, all departures in March are canceled.
- April: 10, 11, 18, 25
- May: 1, 2, 10
- Also available for private groups. More information and rates for groups: email@example.com
Departure time: 09: 00 am
Meeting point: Torcal Alto Visitor Center
Feature of the route:
- Length (approx.): 8km
- Type: Circular
- Terrain: Very irregular and stony
- Difficulty: Medium (not recommended for people with mobility problems, sedentary or under 10)
- Duration (approx.): 5 hours
- The guide will make several stops along the route to interpret the landscape (geology, flora, fauna, history of man in the Torcal …)
- 14,50€/children under 14
* This activity only covers the guide service of the monitors, the necessary materials and the relevant insurance. In no case it is included the transport to the places where the activities are carried out nor the victualling.
** The activity will be suspended if a minimum number of registered participants is not reached. In this case, participants will be notified by e-mail (check that you have correctly entered your e-mail address in the booking form and also your “Spam” or “SPAM” folder).
- Warm clothes and raincoat. Remember that the Torcal de Antequera Natural Park is located at an altitude of more than 1200 meters and has its own mid-mountain climate. Check here the weather forecast.
- Hiking boots or trekking shoes. Due to the irregular and steep terrain, it is strongly discouraged to choose any other type of footwear.
- Small backpack with water and some food.
- This activity is not recommended for people with mobility problems, fatigue or in low physical form. For security reasons, the participation of children under 10 years of age will not be allowed.
- The organization may deny participation to those persons who do not meet the minimum conditions to carry out the activity.
- Pets: Pets are allowed but must be tied all time. The Natural Park has a specific regulation about it.
To BOOK, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Name and surname
- Number of people who book (differentiating if there are children under 12)
- Telephone contact
- E-mail and contact